Really this is part 4 to the previous 3 posts...
1) Connecting the Data Warehouse to Insight Server
1.1) Point a web browser at -
- and login with admin/admin123
Image: Logging in to the Data Warehouse Portal
1.2) On Connectors click New
Image: Adding a New Connector
1.3) Enter the details for the New Connector, click Test to verify the connection, then click Save.
Note: User name = inventory, and password = sanscreen.
Image: New Connector details
Image: Successful test!
2) Data Warehouse Database Restore
Still logged into -
- click on Backup/Restore in the left hand pane
Click on Browse and browse to the database backup ZIP.
Leave ‘Restore database’ and ‘Restore reports’ ticked.
Click on Restore
Note: The restore might take some time.
Image: Restoring a Data Warehouse Database and Reports
All being well, you should get ‘Restore Successful’.
And, if you log into the IBM Cognos Reporting Engine at -
- the Launch dropdown should give the link to Report Studio.
Image: Click Report Studio to start generating OnCommand Insight reports!